A culture of support has always been an important factor to build a strong and effective team. However, recent events show that a supportive company culture is another factor that allows you to be resilient to external influences and quickly adapt to new conditions, whatever they may be.
We have analyze the main components of a supportive culture:
– Confidence. Trust in the team generates more freedom in work, and as a result – better productivity.
– psychological safety. Create a workspace where every team member feels free and safe, not afraid to make mistakes and ask questions.
– possibility for rest and recovery. It’s a point about work-life balance. Make sure the team takes the opportunity to go on vacation and doesn’t have overtimes.
– Social package and really important “bonuses”. Look at what exactly you offer to the team – it’s time to abandon the extra office “goodies”, and create funds for insurance, contingencies and support for volunteer projects.
– “Voice of the team” in building a strategy. Do not miss the opportunity to ask employees for their opinion on the options for developing strategic initiatives in the company, the choice of approaches to work and tools.
– Communication, communication and one more time communication. Leadership now means close interaction with the team. Regular and thematic rallies, 1-1 meetings – these are all effective tools for working with a team.
– transparency. The deeper the team is immersed in the company’s processes, the greater the return of each and the common cause.
How to assess the culture of the company and integrate new components into it? Contact us, to discuss which way is better to choose your company.